i-Work is our Work Skills Development program.
Our aim is to enable people with additional support needs to be more informed about their working future.
To achieve this we will:
• Use Person Centred Planning tools to find out what is really important for the trainees when it comes to work then explore the essence of that dream job so it can become a reality.
• Provide support and supervision to enable the trainees to become the best they can be.
• Provide in house practical work experience in a variety of areas; retail, reuse workshop, IT and office base.
• Provide training in a variety of areas such as health and safety and stress management.
• Provide support to take the next step and introduce them to other employment support agencies and/or further education opportunities.
We envisage the program will last a year, however this will be dependent on the individual’s needs and time commitment. There is no start date as it is a rolling program enabling you to better prioritise the individuals’ needs. If you are interested or want to talk more about the course, please contact Stephen at email@example.com